Arrow Exterminators Scholarship Contest
The 2015 Scholarship Contest has ended! Please check back next year for your chance to win. Thank you to everyone who entered!
Every year, the Arrow Exterminators scholarship contest helps a lucky student win funds that can help with his or her college expenses. Last year, we had great turnout with outstanding submissions. This year, we’re excited to see your creativity in action! We hope you have fun and learn a little in the process. Be sure to review the complete rules and eligibility requirements before submitting your entry. Good luck!
- Submit an original essay, 300 words or less, in English on the topic "If you could be any type of bug, what would you be and why?"
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Arrow Exterminators 2015 Scholarship Contest Submission - Student's Name."
- You may also submit your entry via mail to Arrow Exterminators 2015 Scholarship Contest, P.O. Box 500219, Atlanta, GA 31150
- The following information must be included in your entry to be eligible - Entrant Name, Entrant Age, Entrant Email Address, Entrant Mailing Address, Entrant Telephone Number and name of the College or University where the Entrant is enrolled.
- Entrant must be at least 18 years of age on or before May 31, 2015.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on May 31, 2015.
- All decisions we make are final and are not subject to appeal.
- Before the Prize will be awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted on the official entry, the student will be disqualified without notification to the student.
- Only one Entry per student.
- Punctuation, grammar, clarity and organization will be considered during the evaluation process, as well as content.
- A check in the amount of $1,000 will be mailed to the winner's address supplied in their application email.
Open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age on or before May 31, 2015, and who are either currently enrolled in a college program or who are a senior graduating from high school. Please click here for complete rules and eligibility requirements.