Every year we like to help a lucky student win funds that can help them with their college expenses. Last year we had great turnout with outstanding submissions. This year we are excited to see your creativity in action! We hope you have fun and learn a little in the process. Be sure to review the complete rules and eligibility requirements before submitting your entry. Good luck!
- Submit an original essay, 300 words or less, in English on the topic "Do you suffer from insectophobia? Tell us what bug pushes your terror button and why."
- Email your essay to email@example.com with the subject line "Arrow Exterminators Scholarship Contest Submission - Student's Name."
- You may also submit your entry via mail to Arrow Exterminators Scholarship Contest, P.O. Box 500219, Atlanta, GA 31150
- The following information must be included in your entry to be eligible - Entrant Name, Entrant Age, Entrant Email Address, Entrant Mailing Address, Entrant Telephone Number and name of the College or University where the Entrant is enrolled.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on May 1, 2014.
- All decisions we make are final and are not subject to appeal.
- Before the Prize will be awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted on the official entry, the student will be disqualified without notification to the student.
- Only one Entry per student.
- Punctuation, grammar, clarity and organization will be considered during the evaluation process, as well as content.
- A check in the amount of $1,000 will be mailed to the winner's address supplied in their application email.
Open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and who are either currently enrolled in a college program or who are a senior graduating from high school.