Every year we like to help a lucky student win funds that can
help them with their college expenses. Last year we had great
turnout with outstanding submissions. This year we are excited to
see your creativity in action! We hope you have fun and learn a
little in the process. Be sure to review the complete rules and
eligibility requirements before submitting your entry. Good
HOW TO ENTER
- Submit an original essay, 300 words or less, in English on the
topic "Do you suffer from insectophobia? Tell us what bug pushes
your terror button and why."
- Email your essay to email@example.com with the
subject line "Arrow Exterminators Scholarship Contest Submission -
- You may also submit your entry via mail to Arrow Exterminators
Scholarship Contest, P.O. Box 500219, Atlanta, GA 31150
- The following information must be included in your entry to be
eligible - Entrant Name, Entrant Age, Entrant Email Address,
Entrant Mailing Address, Entrant Telephone Number and name of the
College or University where the Entrant is enrolled.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on May 1, 2014.
- All decisions we make are final and are not subject to
- Before the Prize will be awarded, all information submitted in
the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading
information is submitted on the official entry, the student will be
disqualified without notification to the student.
- Only one Entry per student.
- Punctuation, grammar, clarity and organization will be
considered during the evaluation process, as well as content.
- A check in the amount of $1,000 will be mailed to the winner's
address supplied in their application email.
Open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States
and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at
the time of entry and who are either currently enrolled in a
college program or who are a senior graduating from high school.
Please click here for complete rules
and eligibility requirements.