Rodent Pest Control Services
Keep These Furry Pests Outside Where They Belong
Rodents like mice, rats and squirrels may look furry and cute, but they are not welcome guests in a home. Always in search of food and shelter, these pests can do some real damage to a home and also transmit diseases. Additionally, rodents reproduce very quickly, and one or two can turn into a full-blown infestation in a matter of weeks. Signs that they may have settled-in include unusual noises in the attic or walls and/or droppings found in the pantry, along the baseboards or in the attic. If you suspect rodents have taken up residence in your home, call an Arrow rodent control professional to get them out and keep them out.
- Rodent Control
PEST PROOFING PREVENTION TIPS:
There are a number of pest-proofing measures that homeowners can take to protect their home and families from the threats posed by rodents. Arrow's rodent control specialists recommend the following:
Mice, Rat, Squirrel & Rodent Control Prevention Tips:
- Store boxes and containers off the floor and organize items often to prevent rodents from residing in undisturbed areas.
- Seal cracks and holes, including areas where utilities and pipes enter the home.
- Store food in thick metal or plastic containers with tight lids.
- Clean up spilled food right away immediately and wash dishes and cooking utensils soon after use.
- Keep outside cooking areas and grills clean.
- Do not leave pet food or water bowls out overnight.
- Keep bird feeders away from the house and use squirrel guards to limit access to the feeder by squirrels and other rodents.
- Use a thick plastic or metal garbage can with a tight lid and keep sealed at all times.
- Keep grains and animal feed in thick plastic or metal containers with tight lids. In the evening, return uneaten animal feed to containers with lids.
If you find rodent feces, hear sounds of scurrying in the walls or observe other signs of a rodent infestation, contact one of Arrow's licensed rodent control specialists to inspect and treat the pest problem.
Order a Free Whole Home Evaluation
Arrow's rodent removal experts can handle even the toughest challenge. We will identify how they are gaining access into the home, get them out and then create a custom rodent exclusion plan to keep them out. We’ll also repair any structural damage they caused. Arrow also offers total removal, disinfection and reinstallation of contaminated insulation after your rodent removal expert has done his job.
Integrated Pest Management
STEPS Total Protection System:
Our pest control service is part of our STEPS® Total Protection System™ and backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We've built our reputation on standing by our customers with the best guarantee in the business.
1. Inspect to pinpoint pest issues
2. Identify not only the pest, but the true cause of the problem
3. Treat in the most environmentally responsible way to alleviate current issues and help prevent any future recurrence.
Guarantees Your Total Satisfaction
With the STEPS Total Protection System, all of our services are 100% guaranteed. We've built our reputation on standing by our customers with the best guarantee in the business.